Thursday, November 03, 2005

Man, so I see this baby. I walk up to it, friendly-like, just trying to make small talk. And while I'm talking, he's just staring at me, with those soulless little eyes. Finally, I realize that this baby cannot talk. What the hell!? In my day, a toothless blind man with a helper monkey taught you how to speak English. Ah yes, I remember those hot summer days, standing in the middle of the street, shouting out my ABC's with a small primate on my back, hammering in every letter with a wooden coat-hanger to my head. I fondly remember going back to that blind man's shack in Central Virginia and rearranging his furniture. Later, I paid an inebriated Dutch sailor tuppence to rough up that thrice-accursed monkey. Then I realized that monkeys probably do not live that long anyways, and I felt kind of bad for doing horrible things to a blind guy. Then I had some jello and someone yelled at me for arguing with a baby.

Comic later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In defense of The Flu Wiki: reply to Mattison
I've been attending to personal matters for the last couple of weeks and missed the spirited exchange about whether the Flu Wiki is a trustworthy source of information, initiated by librarian David Mattison on ...
Great blog. You may want to check out my day trading info web page day trading info Keep up the good work.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home