Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I should not be allowed to do this.



*Bleh. Finally, a comic strip with Peter I and Akbar the Great. One is insanely enlightened, the other a party animal! Both: moustaches. This is a true story. No one thinks that putting great rulers of the 16th and 17th centuries together in college is a good idea. I know better though. I think my audience is mature enough to understand the new, smart humor in WTR. Tomorrow's possible comic= Public Walrus Molestation: Like 5 people know what I'm talking about(Unicorn's Perspective)

Oh, and the comment button isn't going to give you web-cancer or anything. Seriously.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet! sorry i didnt comment earlier, i thought i needed an account. thats probably the most educational comic ive ever seen.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn... you beat me to posting the first comment.. oh well...

That's some funny stuff, funny stuff! Good comic and such!

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG YOU GAVE ME WEB-CANCER!

Damn you! D':


BTW, I wanna see that Walrus comic. Sounds hilarious... Hilariously wrong, but still hilarious. xD

10:51 PM  
Blogger jonathannn said...

Actually, the next comic will almost certainly be about the Dresden dolls because of forces I cannot control.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home