Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Fine! You're the Girl Anachronism!


*It is a good song I think! By an odd, odd band. I call the other guy in the comic, "I can't draw hair at all" guy. Maybe he is a superhero? (He isn't) I keep neglecting drawing the Peter and Akbar comics, whenever anyone reads them they give me an odd look and ask me who that is. If you don't love comics about obscurely famous Eurasian rulers, then get the hell out of my country. (The Independent Nation of AWESOME. They don't like to talk about us much. . . )

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, you know what i realised? you draw yourself consistently the same. i always have trouble with that.
i wish i lived in the independent nation of AWSOME, but im not allowed out of the district of the peoples republic of mediocer.
and i looked up "anachronisim" and im still confused. unless you're talking about something that hasnt happened yet, in which case it all makes sense.
kinda a long rant there, but i ran out of entertaining things to do.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, its a song. im done now.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG it's me!


xD xD xD

Hehe... That makes sense though, the song being about man-whores.


P.S. I must be emo. *dance*

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home